Resource by Desktop wallpapers

The “Hot and Cold” hitmaker,had a special dress combining the flags of U.S.A. and England, to show she was unbiased as the two national teams fight in the World Cup last Saturday, June 12.

Katy was a special guest on British TV show James Corden’s “World Cup Live” on Saturday evening, June 12, following a 1-1 draw between the two nations.

During her guesting episode, Perry donned a short rubber dress which showed the stars and stripes as well as the U.K.’s national flag. As she sat on the sofa, she cheered, “America! England! It’s not about football; I feel very divided in general. It’s hard. I’m in England and so if I say, ‘Screw America’ I’ll get press that says ‘Katy hates her home place!’ I thought it was a good game.”

Perry said that Brand is a fan of the tournament and closely as he works, saying “I know that Russell has it in his contract for his movie if England get to the finals he’s going (to South Africa).”

No comments:

Post a Comment